I am unable to create a stable/customized selectors for two elements highlighted in excel

I tried using UI explorer and Visual tree and property explorer under it, but still unable to achieve this:(
could some one help me on this.

1 Like

We can try with a click image activity where select that whole term along I’m with the image
Like for the first choose the image along with
Form 572…
And similarly for the second icon along with its description
As it has a image aside click image would work for sure
Kindly try this and let know for any queries or clarification
cheers @

After using “Click Image activity”, my selector didn’t populate the idx/names of that element like Form 572…

select the image like this

and not just

thats fine and there would be no element and nodes with the selector for a image except a root node

kindly try this and let know for any queries or clarifiaction
Cheers @KavithaManohar

for both the ways, my selector is same:(

Thats fine
did that work on executing
Cheers @KavithaManohar

FYI…

no it didnt work

Hi there @KavithaManohar

Seems like a built in macro with buttons enabled (which should by default have a hot-key assigned to it if I am not mistaken) so why dont you try running an Invoke VBA or execute macro (either native or from a externally saved VBA/Macro from Excel) and access those elements by either clicking or by selection.

Do share more details about this so that we can further successfully triage this issue.

Also, normally a simple send hot-key should also work when the window is brought into focus (I might be totally wrong in my guessing here, hence more details required.)

Image click/automation should be your last resort.

Regards :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.