I am trying to install RPA application after clicking on i should receive related link but i didn't received it can you help me

Scenario:

Steps to reproduce:

Current Behavior:

Expected Behavior:

Studio/Robot/Orchestrator Version:

Last stable behavior:
Last stable version:
OS Version:
Others if Relevant: (workflow, logs, .net version, service pack, etc):

Here is the link to download
– link not available –
but its UiPath Studio not community anyway explore RPA for 60day and later you can extend your free trial. :slight_smile:

@Noor_ahmed_Bhatkal, You can try once again and check your SPAM/JUNK folders too whether it is been filtered or something to receive Community version msc.

If not, let us know, we will send the link on your registered mail id.

Regards,

Hi Vikas,

I have registered on UiPath site for community version but still not received email for downloading the tool.

My registered email address : dear.saxena@gmail.com

Please do the needful.

Regards,
Saurabh

haven’t received the link. checked spam folder as well. is there any other way to download the community edition?

@Bogdan_Florea Can you please check?

I havent received it either: meyer.mads@gmail.com @Vikas.Jain

Yet to receive email. I am using the trial version for now. Please send the download link to waheebc@gmail.com

Hey, When i am trying to install RPA trial version i am getting error pop up saying " This application requires to Microsoft .Net framework 4.6 please install the .Net and then run the installer " please help me on this
I am using Windows 8 (OS ) installed in my computer.
This is my email id : NBHATKAL@gmail.com

Hi,

Please download .net framework 4.6 from here and install

Hi,

You can request from our website the Community Edition.

Let me know if this works.

Regards,
V

Hello Vikas!! Even i am not getting the download link on my mail id vishal.kain3@gmail.com