I am getting this error, please help me , how to

@munichandra_kuppani

Try this it is working perfectly

"C:\Users\v-kuppanim\Documents\UiPath\rpachallenge\OutPut\"+currentItem1.TrimStart.ToString+".xlsx"

You can directly give it in write cell work book activity

Regards,

@munichandra_kuppani

Have you tried it?

@munichandra_kuppani
In windows we use double quotes instead of single quotes for the path

The solution is given below
“C:\Users\v-kuppanim\Documents\UiPath\rpachallenge\OutPut\Exenon UI Pharma.xlsx”

Hope it helps!

i have tried :"C:\Users\v-kuppanim\Documents\UiPath\rpachallenge\OutPut" +currentItem1.TrimStart.ToString + “.xlsx”, i am getting error

@munichandra_kuppani
After output give \ then try

"C:\Users\v-kuppanim\Documents\UiPath\rpachallenge\OutPut" +currentItem1.TrimStart.ToString + “.xlsx”

after use :“C:\Users\v-kuppanim\Documents\UiPath\rpachallenge\OutPut” +currentItem1.TrimStart.ToString + “.xlsx” , same error

@munichandra_kuppani Have you tried this?
“C:\Users\v-kuppanim\Documents\UiPath\rpachallenge\OutPut\Exenon UI Pharma.xlsx”

No , Because i am getting values through currentItem1

@munichandra_kuppani

Please remove double quotes and again give some times it gives the error.

"C:\Users\v-kuppanim\Documents\UiPath\rpachallenge\OutPut\"+currentItem1.TrimStart.ToString + ".xlsx"

@munichandra_kuppani
then try this
C:\Users\v-kuppanim\Documents\UiPath\rpachallenge\OutPut\” +currentItem1.TrimStart.ToString + “.xlsx”

A Backslash should be added after output

Hope this helps you!

@munichandra_kuppani

Is it working?

@munichandra_kuppani

Before the write cell activity, use assign activity to store the path in a string variable, then pass that variable in the write cell activity.

@munichandra_kuppani

Is it working?

open file in local and copy file location path and paste here within in the double quotes
i hope it helps you

@munichandra_kuppani

To get the correct path of the file
You can Shift+Right click on the file and you get “Copy as Path” option and it will be copied to ur clipboard with the quotes