I am doing rpa advanced training level 3 in that assignment 1 i am unable to upload it and go further so can any one suggest me how to upload it successfully

i am doing rpa advanced training level 3 in that assignment 1 i am unable to upload it and go further so can any one suggest me how to upload it successfully

1 Like

@Vidwa

1 Like

@supriyad you can record the screen and upload the video,send a zip file or upload it to YouTube and send the link.make sure that you have made no problems with working and all the conditions. such as correct hash code and the status.

2 Likes

You have three options to finish your assignment.

1. Record the screen
  2. Uploading all the files in a zip
  3. Youtube or Vimea link of your assignment.

Tips:

1. Reset the test data before running the process
  2. When you run the process, submit the assignment on the same day itself.
  3. Do not reset the data after submitting until the evaluation is done.

All the best.

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

2 Likes

Hi,

I have submitted a working workflow for level 3 assignment 1 which continues to be failed for no discernible reason. I saw in your comment that you must not reset the test data following submission, so I have just done that hoping for a different outcome. My question, is why would you not reset the test data if the evaluation is going to run the workflow? The workflow will look for all WI5’s and status Open and will update these. If the test data is not reset it won’t find any.

Many thanks.

Chris