I am caluclating the start_time end_time and total_time but i am unable to calulate the total time due the error please help me

Hi,

Can you check the following sample workflow, especially variable type?

Regards,

1 Like

i did it earlier but while writing the data in excel it’s giving an error
error

Hi,

Perhaps it caused by to write TimeSpan variable to Excel sheet.
For now, can you try Dt(row)(3) = totalTime.ToString ?

You can modify specific format using argument of ToString.

Regards,

1 Like

Hi, It’s working with the help of .tostring but I don’t need a date in start time and end time only I need time

Hi,

Can you try the following expression?

startTime.ToString("HH:mm:ss")
endTime.ToString("HH:mm:ss")

Regards,

1 Like

I find the use of a stopwatch much easier to measure some time in a process. Use it with Method Start, Method Stop and Stopwatch.ElapsedTime

Happy automating

1 Like

hi its working fine thank you so much for your help and I appreciate your time

1 Like

Hi, I want to check the performance of several websites means to say how much time it will take to load the full page. So what should I use for that I can’t use delay activity in the workflow I need your suggestion.

Hi,

If we know an element which is loaded at the end, probably we can use image exists activity. (Timeout setting should be changed)

Or, as another approach, we might be able to use performance monitor of browser as the following.

Regards,

Hi

I have to calculate the start time, end time, and total time of a particular website when the website is fully loaded.

Hi,

I know your requirement. However it’s challenge to find fully loaded outside browser. we need something to find it such as specific element or image.
For example. title icon might be able to used, because it show if done with loading. And we can use ImageExists to find it.

img20210615-2

Regards,

Thanks for your help.

I will back to you regarding this if I find something useful.

Thanks