Huge problems with check app state activity

My automation is working on a website. Sometimes when I want to continue, it takes some time for the next page to fully generate like:

The problem is that I need to wait for the page to generate first, so I use check app state. But then it does not work at all for me! I tried using targets with aastate=‘enabled’ with visible text, with inner text with readystate but nothing! I even tried using image targets. Sometimes the page doesn’t fully load, but the automation continues even though I have check app state activity.

How else can I identify for UI Path if automation can continue?

Hi @JennZabba

Give delay so that it wait for some more time.

Hope it helps!!

Hi @JennZabba

Use the check app state activity and also increase the delay so that it will wait for some more time

regards

@JennZabba
Hi,

Increase the delay in the check app state activity

But what if I give 5 sec additional delay but it will take 10 seconds for the page to generate?

But what if I give 5 sec additional delay but it will take 10 seconds for the page to generate?

Hi @JennZabba

Use the wait for page load property

@JennZabba

put at least 30 seconds for time out property and try again

@JennZabba put at least 30 seconds for time out property and try again
Increase time out of Check up state and don’t put hard coded in code its not good practice.
When you will put 30 sceonds in timeout, it will automatically wait for page load till 30 seconds

Increase delay or in the application scope increase the timeout property.

@JennZabba
Use 30 sec default time for check app state

Hope it helps!!

@JennZabba

put at least 30 seconds for time out property and try again
Increase time out of Check up state and don’t put hard coded delay in code its not good practice.
When you will put 30 sceonds in timeout, it will automatically wait for page load till 30 seconds

@JennZabba

Increase the delay in check app state to 30sec and try so that the bot will wait for 30sec to load the page and if the page loads earlier the bots doesn’t wait for 30sec and resumes the work.

Regards

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.