how to get all child element from select city drop down , i am using find children activity but not working.
Follow below steps,
- Use the “Find Element” activity to locate the “select” tag that contains the “city” dropdown. This activity will output the target element as an UiElement variable.
- Use the “Find Children” activity and set the parent element to the UiElement variable that you obtained in step 1.
- In the properties of the “Find Children” activity, set the “Filter” option to “FilterScope.DESCENDANTS”. This will ensure that all child elements are included in the search.
- In the “Filter” properties of the “Find Children” activity, set the “Selector” option to “aaname”. This will search for all child elements with a specific attribute value.
- Set the “aaname” property to the value of the city that you are interested in.
- The “Find Children” activity will output a collection of UiElement variables, each representing a child element of the “select” tag that matches the specified “aaname” value.
Note that this approach assumes that the “select” tag and its child elements are structured in a way that is compatible with the “Find Children” activity.