HTTP/SOAP/API Request - Can't figure out how to make it work

Hello,

Trying to emulate what you have done to make yours work!

Here is the soap I am trying to access:

http://www.aaacooper.com/ws/ActDocumentSearch.asmx?wsdl

It works using the following XML

I have set up my HTTP request activity as follows, but i think i am missing something with the header. What do you think?

The body is the full XML string

image

This is what I have for headers

Lastly, this is what is being outputted.
image

Where am I going wrong!?
Thank you

Hello,

Using the WSDL supplied the url for the request is http://www.aaacooper.com/ws/ActDocumentSearch.asmx , so you should use the end of this url as a “header”.

Try putting “ActDocumentSearch” in the “Headers” and giving it a go

@ Ifcosta

Similar error with your suggestion,

image

Hi there @jonl

Sorry for the delay on the reply.

Try adding the following header to UiPath Activity http://www.aaacooper.com/GetDocument

I tested the example body with this header and got the response:
“The server cannot service the request because the media type is unsupported”
with resultcode 415

Also to find out what headers you should use on your API you can check them out in SOAP - see print.