HTTP Request return status

Hi.
I am currently into making a robot that check wether or not, a website is up.
Everything is going good, exept the status.
I am using Data Tables (have tried with Dictionary).
I have a excel with site name and their URL in 2nd column.
3rd column is reserved for results.
I use a sequence, Excel App. scope to read from Excel and parse them to a Data Table.
Then I use HHTP Request to check availability on site, but the column remains blank.
The result to variable DTresult as a string.
I included a image of the structure, can you point me into right direction?
Thanks in advance.

so you want to add Dtresult to Column 3?

Hi and thanks for replying so fast.
Yes, but somehow it doesn’t look like it get the result to DTresult, so it can be entered.
I added 2 message boxes, 1 before and one after, and both are the same, meaning no value added to DTresult.

What are the StatusCode results of your HTTP Requests?

you can use add data row in for each row and pass your Dtresult like this in ArrayRow Property {Dtresult}

There are no errorcodes, it runs without errors, but the field is empty.
I cannot upload the file to you, as i am still a new user.
But i took a screenshot of properties for that request. All i entered is…
EndPoint: DTurl (from Excel column 2, changed to DTurl with Get Row Item)
Result: DTresult
I’m using this extention: UiPath.WebAPI.Activities by UiPath (JSON, REST, SOAP, XML)
The properties look like this:

I tried what you said, but gets a error.
A value of the type ‘String’ can not be converted to 1-dimentional matrix of Object (translated, so may not be exact errorcode)

not like that
{Dtstatus} like this

These are my variables.

I am sorry, thought the brackets were to simulate it was a variable, my bad.
I did as you suggested, but now i get the errorcode:

19.4.2+Branch.master.Sha.e17a3bedca2a7da0d0b716b5f8f765d1d5ef1ddc

Source: For Each Row

Message: Collection was modified; enumeration operation might not execute.

Exception Type: System.InvalidOperationException

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation might not execute.
at System.Data.RBTree1.RBTreeEnumerator.MoveNext() at UiPath.Core.Activities.ForEach1.InternalExecute(NativeActivityContext context, IEnumerator valueEnumerator)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ForEach`1.GetStateAndExecute(NativeActivityContext context, ActivityInstance completedInstance)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityCompletionCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context, ActivityInstance completedInstance)
at System.Activities.Runtime.CompletionCallbackWrapper.CompletionWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

I am going to a meeting, but eager to return to this tread :slight_smile:For now, thank you so much for helping me out :slight_smile:
Much appriciated :slight_smile:

Status is String, and not Int32 as shown