HTTP Request not sending headers

Hi @siddu509 , @Taylor, @hangon, @tkein, @ClaytonM

In my current workflow I have created a HTTP GET request with set of Headers.

When I am passing the Headers and testing this GET API in Postman I am getting success status code 200 and proper/valid json response. But, when I am trying to test the same GET API on UiPath I am getting 500 error message.

Please find the error message below.
500{“Message”:“An error has occurred.”,“ExceptionMessage”:“Multiple controller types were found that match the URL. This can happen if attribute routes on multiple controllers match the requested URL.\r\n\r\nThe request has found
the following matching controller types:
\r\nInteract.Web.Api.Controllers.vTP.MemberController\r\nInteract.Web.Api.Controllers.v3.MemberController\r\nInteract.Web.Api.Controllers.v2.MemberController\r\nInteract.Web.Api.Controllers.v1.MemberC
ontroller”,“ExceptionType”:“System.InvalidOperationException”,“StackTrace”:" at System.Web.Http.Dispatcher.DefaultHttpControllerSelector.GetDirectRouteController(IHttpRouteData routeData)\r\n at
System.Web.Http.Dispatcher.DefaultHttpControllerSelector.SelectController(HttpRequestMessage request)\r\n at Interact.Web.Api.Infrastructure.CustomHttpControllerSelector.SelectController(HttpRequestMessage request)\r\n
at System.Web.Http.Dispatcher.HttpControllerDispatcher.d__1.MoveNext()"}.

I discussed the issue with my developer and found that UiPath is not accepting the version header.

Can anyone guide me is there any possible why. Where I can send the Header and test the GET API.