I built the API process with HTTP request activity in the existing bot, and I received an empty API response (no errors). I built the API process in the Uipath 2020.10.10 studio version (initially, I built them in 2019.10.4).
I copied the API process steps and pasted them into a new bot. I received the API response with the details in the Uipath studio versions 2020.10.10 and 2019.10.4.
I could not find the cause of the issue as the API worked perfectly in the new bot.
So, I created a new bot and copy-pasted all the XAML files, which I built in the existing bot to the new bot. The API worked fine, and I received the API response.
This is not the issue anymore. But I am curious to know what may be the cause of the issue. Please share your views.