HTML image cannot be shown (It's work from day 1 until Aug 21)

It suddenly not working after Aug 21. Nothing change, this issue related to Microsoft or uipath ?

It still work on 30 Jul 21

Did you click on the images to see if outlook is asking for permission to whitelist images received from this sender?

no any respond for clicking the red cross icon
If this is permission issue, when I click / preview that email, outlook will loading and freeze

Hi @bschk

Can you Try with this solution

You can use “Send inline image” activity (Package name - UiPathTeam.OutlookInlineImage.Activities) . Pass the image path and add a placeholder in your email body input parameter as to where exactly you want the image to appear in your email body. Please refer to the below screenshot for a better understanding:

Regards
Gokul

Same result
So is it related to outlook issue ? I am using gmail with same html code send to my outlook, it work. and I tried to use my website image instead my smb link, it work too. But insert this smb link it work start from day 1. I also tried using also server / pc to do another smb link also not working.

Hi @bschk

Try with sample workflow Convert image in 64 bit
MailBase64.xaml (7.8 KB)

From my side, it’s working well

https://forum.uipath.com/t/having-problems-when-receiving-the-photo-in-the-middle-of-the-mail-body-from-outlook-activity/326021/23

Regards
Gokul

Thx for your testing. If it is not related to uipath or microsoft, then I will asking our auto signature vendor