How we can pull data (Tasks and time taken) of each day

Hi,
Below I am providing an excel with column headers Date,
Task, Time Taken ,Here I want to pull each Task and time taken for that in a day. Ex: In feb 1st what all tasks
Excel_Task.xlsx (8.9 KB)
done and time taken for that…
How to pull out what all activities and time taken in a day…I need to pull out all data(Tasks and Time taken) of the entire month on daily basis).
Can Anyone please help me solve this.

Hey @Chippy_Kolot ,
Please check this workflow,
For each Date your Task will be stored in and List Named “TaskList”
and the Time Taken will be printed in message box
Excel_Task.zip (2.3 KB)

Output :

Regards,

Hi,
I tried this one. But the only thing Im getting is Rowindex. My Query was, In a day what all task did and time taken for that ,likewise In a month In all working days based on date I have to get the timetaken and tasks.

@Chippy_Kolot ,
Yes according to the above output shown i have Stopped at first date that is 02/01/2023.In the code it will loop through each of the Dates and provide the required output

Regards,

Hi,

Can you please share the entire workflow or some videos, Because this is not working…Even Im getting only Rowindex and Im not getting the required output as you mentioned above, Can you please explain once again, You provided one list Named Task List, But Im not able to see that in the workflow.

Hi @Chippy_Kolot ,

Could you let us know how do you want this data to be represented ? What is the format that you would want ?

Hi @Chippy_Kolot

you can use the Excel activities to read and manipulate the Excel data.

You can try with below steps-

1. Use the “Excel Application Scope” activity to open the Excel file “Excel_Task.xlsx”.
  2. Inside the “Excel Application Scope”, use the “Read Range” activity to read the data from the “Task” sheet into a DataTable variable, let’s say “dtTask”.
  3. Use a “For Each Row” activity to iterate through each row in “dtTask” DataTable.
  4. Inside the “For Each Row” loop, use an “If” activity to check if the “Date” column in the current row matches the desired date. You can use the “Date” property of the “Now” function in UiPath to get the current date and time, and then use the “Date” property of the “Row” object to compare with the desired date.
  5. If the “Date” in the current row matches the desired date, then use the “Add Data Row” activity to add the “Task” and “Time Taken” values from the current row into a new DataTable or a collection variable, let’s say “dtDailyTasks”.
  6. After the “For Each Row” loop completes, you will have a DataTable or a collection variable (“dtDailyTasks”) containing all the tasks and time taken for that day.
  7. You can further manipulate or export the “dtDailyTasks” DataTable or collection variable as needed, for example, using the “Write Range” activity to export it to a new Excel file or another format.