How to write the Results in Google sheet on Run time as a Unattended bot. Please help me

How to write the Results in Google sheet on Run time as a Unattended bot. Please help me.

I have added Gsuite Application scope and configured and then addded Create New Google sheet activity. Oauth authentication type is working , bu this oAuth helps if its a Attended Automation, I want to make it as a Unattended . Please update me. Thank you

Well,

under integrations of uipath you can find GSuite packages, which has OAuth, API and service account options.

1. Update that package.
  2. Create your service account in Google APIs
  3. Give full permissions to whoever is going to use that.
  4. Use GSuite application scope through the uipath integrations
  5. You can use activities just like any other inside the scope.

If you haven’t used it till now then you’ve got to go through these docs and notes first :slight_smile:

1. Google suite component notes
  2. How to use google suite
  3. GSuite UiPath Docs

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Regards

PS : This can run fully unattended.

1 Like

@Raghavendraprasad - Thanks for your Reply. I tried by follwoing the same steps which is mentioned above, but google sheet is not created, but execution was successful. I tried service account with JSON config, I am not sure where the created sheet will be available. Please share the steps in which Gsheets are created if we use Gsuite-Googlesheet-Create new Sheet option in which Gsuite Application scope is created with Service Account. As its service account somewhere its creating, not sure how to get that.It would be great if you share details on this. THanks in Advance