How to write Cell Address in the "Get Cell Color" Under App Integration>Excel>Cell>Get Cell Color?

Hi Friends.....
I want to write Cell Address in the Installed > App Integration > Excel > Cell > Get Cell Color , which i am selecting and still i am getting error message. 

I Know in Classic > App Integration > Excel > Get Cell Color i am getting Results. 

But, I want get results from Installed > App Integration > Excel > Cell > Get Cell Color... How to do that ........

Screen Shots
![image|528x500](upload://sVkUyzwulUgu1ahXO2gQKeCm3Rj.png)

![image|311x337](upload://vQLk6ErpHwtJdjRmX5TV3cx4Iyj.png)

Please Help....

Hi @Thiyaga_rajan

Could you edit and keep the query in a proper way since the images aren’t visible.

Regards

I got error message …while write query or screen shots
An error occurred: Sorry, new users can only put one embedded media item in a post. Please see here how to remove this restriction: Forum FAQ - Forum user journey and Community Moderation initiative

@Thiyaga_rajan

Try editing the post. That should make us the question clear.

Regards

Picture2

@Thiyaga_rajan
Get Cell color is available in both Clasic and Modern experience.
In case of Classic Experience you can do the below way:
In case of Modern Experience you have to use Get Cell color this way:

Hope it helps!!
Regards

Thanks Parvathy … clear Screen Shots…and " Use Excel File " Option … Yes, Now, I learned New things … 2 days I stared learn UiPath… watching Youtube Videos…and Practice all are using Classic menu … but Modern Menu experience I want to practice. Now, both Classic and Modern I can able to practice … Hopefully.

1 Like

You’re welcome @Thiyaga_rajan

Happy Automation

Regards

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.