How to write an array elements in excel

Hi all,
i have two dates as 01/January/2023 as start date and 21/January/2023 as End date. I have to get all dates in weekly wise like 1/January/2023 to 7/January/2023 in one Excel sheet and another seven dates in another Excel sheet . But all should be in same Excel file but different Sheets. Please help me guys. Thanks in advance.

Hi @mrupendrareddy123 ,

Could you show us how you would be expecting the generated dates to be present in the Excel using Screenshots ? It would help us to provide a better suggestion more towards the solution that is needed.

Hi @mrupendrareddy123,

What will be the output if the date starts from 03 Jan 2023 to 22 Jan 2023 ?

Thanks,
Firoz

Even though it should start from sunday date(1/January) and end with the saturday date(7/January)

Hi @mrupendrareddy123,

Please refer to the below attachment for your use case.
Main.xaml (21.4 KB)

I was in a bit hurry while developing this so you can just fine tune it properly.

Thanks,
Firoz

Hi Firoz,
Iam not getting excepted output. can you please kindly modifide the code and send me . The output i have got is

Hi @mrupendrareddy123,

Can you check your date whatever you are passing.

Make sure the date should be date/month/year

Eg. 01/January/2023

Regards,
Firoz

yes Firoz, I am using the file u have attached above. And aim directly using that can you kindly please check.

Regards
Upendra

Hi @mrupendrareddy123,
Can you send me the screenshot of the input data?
In my system it is working correctly, After testing only I have shared the xaml.

Below are the screenshots of the input and output.
Input:

Output Sheets:

Can you try with new Excel don’t use previous excel if you are using it
and also try to re-run this below workflow I have added some log messages which will print the data.
Main.xaml (19.7 KB)

Regards,
Firoz

Hi @FIROZ_RANGREZ Firoz,
Iam able to get the last two sheets correctly but the first sheet iam not getting properly. Iam getting like 1-Jan, 1-Feb and son on in the first sheet. How can i over come that problem. Please help me.

Thank you
upendra

Hi @mrupendrareddy123,

I think the first sheet has some date format inside it because of that maybe it is showing like this.
Have u tried the new excel file?

Share the excel file with me in which you are not getting the expected output.

Regards,
Firoz

Week_Dates.xlsx (11.5 KB)
Have a look at this @FIROZ_RANGREZ . Thank You very much for helping me.

Upendra

Hi @mrupendrareddy123,

Use this xaml I have changed the output date format.
Main.xaml (19.7 KB)
Before running delete the existing excel file.

Regards,
Firoz

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.