How to work with an IFrame?
The selectors for a webpage which are built on IFrame are not exposed, as IFrame behave as one separate document.
To automate such a scenario, IFrame needs to be opened in a different webpage and then select the elements, following the below approach:
- Drag and drop a Get attribute activity
- Get the source (src) attribute of the IFrame element.
- Build the URL link using the src (append the src with the main web URL)
- Open the URL using Navigate activity
- And in this new tab, you can do the automation.