How to work with an IFrame?
The selectors for a webpage which are built with iFrame are not exposed because an iFrame behaves as a separate page.
To automate, iFrame must be opened in a separate browser tab/session.
- Upgrade to the most recent stable version of UiPath.UIAutomation.Activities package available for your UiPath Studio Version.
- Drag and drop a Get Attribute activity into Use Browser activity
- Using UiExplorer, locate the src attribute of the iframe tag. This will be a URL
- Specify the src in the Attribute of the Get Attribute activity
- Drag and drop a Go To URL activity directly after the Get Attribute activity
- Specify the same String variable defined in “Save to” in the Get Attribute activity
- Run the automation and the URL within the iframe tag will open in a new tab
- Perform the actions on the URL in the new tab.