How to Wait until complete copy using citrix environment

I want to wait until copy window complete in Citrix environment using remote desktop

1 Like

what do you exactly mean , copy what!, copy activity should stop of flow till the copy finished !?

2 Likes

Means, I am using remote desktop by citrix environment In that I want to copy folder and past into SFTP (other server) using “WinSCP(SFTP)” application I need to wait until folder is copying to SFTP (Other server) but problem is that it will run next activity means close SFTP connection before Copying complete.
So i need to just wait copying until complete

1 Like

I tried both Wait Element vanish and Wait Image vanish but it not working

1 Like

is there any response in the terminal to indicate that copy had been finished !

Hello Nhadapkar,

You can use a retry scope activity, and set the logic such that the process will throw an error when the directory is not found. Don’t worry, you wont the process won’t fail, as if bot fails to perform the action, then there is an inbuilt try catch implement with Retry Scope. You won’t get an error until it had retried “n” times.
You can specify the timeout and no of retries, use these properties as per your process, with an extra headroom of few seconds.

Please find the sample workflow for retry scope attached below.
Xaml File: RetryScopeDemo.xaml (9.8 KB)

1 Like

No, that’s the problem there is no any indication of copy completed the copy popup close automatically when copy complete

1 Like

aha ok can’t you use find image to indicate that the process finished , what i mean it is not quit perfect but it could work , when you start copy try to make the popup maximize and when it finished it will close back of the popup indicate any image by find image and based on the result you may proceed with your workflow i hope you do understand what i mean :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finally Its working by Wait image vanish. Thanks…for help:-)

1 Like

well done if my replay was helpful please mark it as solution to close this topic :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.