How to use UiPath application in different machine

Hi Team

Can anyone help me in accessing UI path applications,that were developed by UI studio Trail version, in multiple systems of a firm. Of course we are going to install licensed version. We exactly want to know what we need to install in the systems to use UI Path Applications.

Regards,
Sailaja Y
UI Path Developer.

Hi @SailuKrish,

Please go through the below links.

Thanks,
Mohanraj.S

Hi mohan,

Thanks for the reply. I just need to know the step by step details about how to use uipath applications in other machines. As I already said those applications were developed by trail version of uipath studio. Should we need to install uipath studio and ui robot in each machine that needs to access those applications?

Thanks,
Sailaja Y

UiPath studio - It will be used to design our business process.

UiPath Robot - It will be used to run our process designed by studio.

If you don’t want to change any code or no need of editing code then install UiPath Robot only else install both.

2 Likes

Hi @SailuKrish

One small addition to @lakshman’s post, since you had used enterprise license, also check whether they had a on premise orchestrator installed for central management of the robots. If they had and you are planning to do a revamp of the systems, you’ll need to think about that aspect too… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi lakshman,

Thanks for your reply… Can u please tell me Without uistudio how to run the application in ui robot…

Thanks,
Sailaja.M

1 Like

@SailuKrish

Hope you installed UiRobot in that machine.

If yes then you can run bot from UiRobot system tray or we can trigger process from Orchestrator also if you provision that machine with orchestrator.

Yes I installed ui robot on that machine. But I don’t know how to configure the automated applications created by another machine using ui studio.

Thanks,
Sailaja.Y

@SailuKrish

Just you have to copy that published package into this machine and place it in under packages folder. Then it will appear in UiRobot system tray and from there you can run it.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like