How to use try cache in for each row

i have excel
eg:
Name
A1
B1
C1
when search "A1 " result not found ,I WANT TO USE TRY CACHE skip this error and without stooping process next to the " BI " RECORD SEARCH
this is my final projected needed kindly someone solved this matter

Hi @Amila_Darshana,

Supposing that you are performing the search within a data table by using the Lookup Data Table activity https://docs.uipath.com/activities/docs/lookup-data-table, one possible solution for your issue could be as follows:

More information about the Try Catch activity you can find here https://docs.uipath.com/activities/docs/try-catch

Here is the test file ForEachRowTryCatch.xaml (7.2 KB)

Hope this helps
Best regards,
Marius

Which activity are you using for searching values

For each row

I mean inside for each what are you using. Can I have screenshot of the loop part

Main_try.xaml (199.1 KB)

dear friend thanks for reply !!! please see my attachment i don’t understand why try cache not working ,i am new for ui path please help me friend

Main_try.xaml (199.1 KB)

my project is get data from excel to below web
search resource name and double click search data update some details,my matter is when record not show how to move to next record

my project is get data from excel to below web
search resource name and double click search data update some details,my matter is when record not show how to move to next record

Hi @Amila_Darshana,

Check the modified file Main_try.xaml (45.3 KB)

The global class for exception is used now

In theory, the process would try to perform all the step from the “Try” section. If an error occurs (such as no data found) it should stop and jump directly to the “Catches” section.

Please feel free to complete the “Catches” section with the steps necessary for you to go back to the main Search page… if necessary

Hope this helps
Best regards,
Marius

I will try this and let you know thanks friend

dear friend all missing kindly send me a screen shot

Hi @Amila_Darshana,

Please restart the app and try to open the file again.
All the steps from sequences Part 1 to 3 were created by you. I’ve just group them in order to optimize the Try Catches activitiy

Best regards,
Marius

dear friend ,now process successfully continue with skipping error but after record search i need some data update to fields but now it’s only search

continusly searching other parameters not work please tell me where i need to locate other activities is