How to use if-else

i have to use if else to check if a given number is present in a page else open other page and search for the same number on that

Hi @Tushar_Bajpai,
Can you come up with your given number from the page first (in a variable)? Then we can implement If Else for the variable.

1 Like

fin.xaml (18.1 Kb)ASIN.xlsx (11.2 KB)
i have uploaded the project and excel file… now how should i check for the presence of upc number on the first website holidayrush.com and if not found then search in another website and then copy the same upc number from website back to excel file. Can u help me with it?? thank u in advance.

@Tushar_Bajpai, I can see your post named “How to use if-else” but here “now how should i check for the presence of upc number on the first website holidayrush.com”.
How to use if-else - #3 by Tushar_Bajpai
FYI: I can see there is no content called upc number in the website specified “https://holidayrush.com”.
Please initiate a different thread for different requirement.

My suggestion according to your current post: Use a get text or any relevant method to get the data from the website first, then in if condition activity, pass that value in the condition field and add your logic.
Thanks.

thanku bro suggestion will definately help