I am having issue with using Excel Application Scope activity and excel file which is being opened in recovery mode almost always.
When Excel Application Scope occurs, I get error [HRESULT: 0x800A03EC]
I have tried everything possible with excel settings, but nothing worked.
Has anyone had a similar problem and how did you manage to fix it?
Thanks in advance.
There could be many reasons:
Try the following way to get it resolved.
- Instead of Excel activities. You can use workbook activities.
- The file may corrupted try to copy the file and paste it in another file.
- Before using the excel activities try to kill the excel.
Try this and let me know regards,
I have tried all of the options you have mentioned, but none of them worked.
It is really persistent problem.
If possible can you share the file. so, i can understand what is the issue properly
can you try with a new excel file and check whether you are getting the same error or not.
If yes, try yo use the Repair tool for Microsoft office in uipath.
I found the issue of the problem but not the solution:
Seems like there is a problem when the excel file is located on Sharepoint and is accessible by many people.