How to use Cross Platform process actities? Thanks In Advance

I want to use a variable in the selector of Check activity for a process designed using Cross Platform. How to do it ?
Also need to know with using the same platform process, I am unable to select the Save As window to save the file that is downloaded from a web browser.
How to do this?

@shwetu131

In cross platform saving and downloading to local using save as are not supported.as they would run on different os…the window functionalities would not work

Cheers

Oh Thanks for the update. So is there any other way to save the files downloaded from
a web browser with such cross platform?
Also can you please tell how to add variables in selectors of Check/Uncheck activity in such cross platform process?

Thanks in advance.

@shwetu131

Adding variable to selector is by right clicking on the selector place where you need

You can directly download normally …like when you click ideally the file gets auto downloaded…you can use wait for download activity which will give you the downloaded file as output…that output can be used further in the process

Cheers

Hi, thanks for update. But the thing is that in that Cross Platform process I am unable to het the Selector Editor for check activity from where i can use the variable.

@shwetu131

You have to click on the plus icon and select edit target…then from the opened object menu you can right click and include variables

cehers