How to use continue activity for each row under Excel Application Scope

Hi everyone, I am trying to automate a online form filling activity. Data to be filled in the form is taken from Excel. Now for this I am using For each row, under Excel Application scope. Now if you take a look at the image above, the bot will do the job for row 2 and then move down to row 3. Now here (When Current row = row 3) I have programmed to check for row 4 if the values in **H1 column ** are similar or not. If the values are same operations for for row 4 will also be carried out together while the bot is still at row 3 i.e (current row =3). Now since we are using For Each Row the bot goes to row 4 and does the job, which has already been done. So I want to skip row and want the bot to start working from row 5. For this i am using **Continue Activity ** but do not know how to use it. Also suggest if Continue activity is correct or not. Some new suggestions about methodology are always welcome.

@Palaniyappan , @DanielMitchell , @kirti.iyer , kindly assist

1 Like

@karavinds , @DEATHFISH, @Emman_Pelayo, @jibanjyoti, kindly assist

YES U SHOULD USE CONTINUE ACTIVITY
It will skip the current row and will resume loop for next row

Can you please show how to use it, I have been trying it , but no success

Hi @Aditya_Bhalerao
For values in H1 Column for row 8,9,10,11 are equal. For that you want to process the 4 rows and skip to row 12 while the bot is processing row 8?

@kirti.iyer Thats exactly what I am expecting

Hi @Aditya_Bhalerao
Please find the attached flow
SkipRow.zip (19.6 KB)

1 Like

Thanks a lot @kirti.iyer let me take a look at it and ill get back to you.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.