How to use a query values to fill datatable columns

Hi everyone,
I’m new in Uipath and RPA.
I have a datatable with two column to fill (OrderCode and Storename). I have also a sql query that have this information if we search for AWB.
Can you help me saying what should I have to do?

@Mafalda_Araujo
welcome to the forum

have a look to the database activities

Hi @Mafalda_Araujo

Welcome to forum

can u explain ur query well

like how u fill the other two columns ?

Hi @Mafalda_Araujo

Could you tell more elaborate on this?

Thanks

Thank you for your help in advance!!
Well I have one datatable with a lot of information and columns (name, number, OrderCode, Partnername, etc, and a code that calls AWB - so one more column that is ‘AWB’). However, I don’t have information in that datatable for Order Code and Partnername collumns.

I have to go to sql and build a query with these two codes and the AWB code (the only number that is comun in two tables). - the sql query looks like the image that I sent before

My doubt is how to connect this in uipath. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your help in advance!!
Well I have one datatable with a lot of information and columns (name, number, OrderCode, Partnername, etc, and a code that calls AWB - so one more column that is ‘AWB’). However, I don’t have information in that datatable for Order Code and Partnername collumns.

I have to go to sql and build a query with these two codes and the AWB code (the only number that is comun in two tables). - the sql query looks like the image that I sent before

My doubt is how to connect this in uipath. :slight_smile:

Hi @Mafalda_Araujo

You can try database activity as mentioned by @ppr
Check this video for more info

hi @Mafalda_Araujo
Please follow the below steps
1)Install the Uipath.Database activities from manage packages
2)After installation use connect activity and configure the connection.
3)Next is use Execute query activity inside the query textbox use the below mentioned query
“Select AWB, OrderCodeID, Storename from Table name”
4)Use for each row to iterate the values from the database
5) Now the Row(0)consists of all the Awb and row(1) consists of all OrderCodeID and row(2) consists of all the storename

Thanks

1 Like