How to uniquely indicate a field in web page?

Hi Community,

I’m trying to enter values in the web page fields. But robot is confused between two fields which is having one similar word in common.

So, what settings I need to do in UI Explorer. Please Let me know.

Thanks in Advance:-)

Hi @Vaishnav_Tej ,

What about below workflow

Chal.xaml (9.9 KB)

Try to use “Anchor Base” Activity

Thanks
RajKumar

Hi @Vaishnav_Tej use anchor base to uniquely identify the selector

e.g.
here the selector , you just have to change aaname: attribute for every field

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

Yes I have used anchor base for all the fields. But it is not working for only those two similar fields. I have removed id also from the selectors so that it selects the field irrespective of it’s positioning.

Hi @Vaishnav_Tej
Did you try to add aaname property to the selector to differentiate the two fields?

Hi @Vaishnav_Tej ,

You almost reached

have you check sent Xmal? just change “aaname” value and pass your input value in type into activity and check updated Xmal I have add both fields.

Chal.xaml (12.9 KB)

still if you have facing issue try to share your workflow if it possible or apologies for this If that problem is fixed please mark this as Solution it will help others.

Thanks,
Rajkumar

Hi,

Thanks for your immediate responses.
I have not made any changes because whatever you all suggested I have already done and was facing that issue.

But It’s working fine after multiple executions repeatedly. Robot is not Robust…!

that property is added by default.

Using “Anchor base Activity” I’m able to enter values in respective fields.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.