How to type into dissatended in explorer windows?

Hi guys,

I have a problem with the activity type into. I need use the activity type into for write in explorer Windows but in a way dissattended.I have tried with simulate type and send Windows messages. but it doesn´t work.

I have tried the same in a save as and it works, but in open file it doesn’t work

@Jsmdr8,

Check click before typing and Empty Field in properties of that Type Into activity and see

Thanks you Iakshman, but I tried with all the properties of type into and it didn´t work

@Jsmdr8,

Could you please show me error screenshot and selector screenshot and will check it

This is my selector in activity type into. When I run the process it doesn´t throw any errors, but it doesn´t write unattended

Selector

@Jsmdr8,

At the time of BOT executing, whether this pop up is appearing or not ?

I tried with the same selector with simulate type selected in disattended manner and working fine for me.

i need write dissatended in a open file of explorer windows, don´t in save asOpen

Hi @Jsmdr8,

I tested this for myself and the “Save as” control is working with “simulate” or “send messages” the open dialog is not - there only the default method for type into is working.
By disattended you mean unattended? If so than it will also work using the defautt input method.