During AI Center Installation, when running the first script - configureUiPathDisks.sh, error "command not found" is thrown.
Steps to troubleshoot the issue:
- Verify if the file is in the proper location. Navigate to the file location with change directory command "cd", then verify the file is in there using the command "ls".
- If the file is in the proper location, verify if user has proper permissions using "ls -l fileName":
The output provides the following information:
- file permission
- the owner (creator) of the file
- the group to which that owner belongs to
- the date of creation.
Note: The characters r, w, and x stand for read, write, and execute.
If the user is missing the execute permission, it can be added using the following command:
- chmod +x configureUiPathDisks.sh