How to train ML Packages ->Out of the box Packages->UiPath Document Understanding->DocumentUnderstanding?

Hello everyone,

Is there anybody knows how to traing ML Packages ->Out of the box Packages->UiPath Document Understanding->DocumentUnderstanding ? There are many articles and videos regarding how to pre-trained ML models. But none of them were addressed creating and training own ML document understanding model.

Already tried followings:

1. Deploy package as ML Skill → Failed.
  2. Use other ML models to run the workflow in Studio and upload to dataset. Then, create pipeline to train it. → Failed.
  3. Direct upload document (PDF, png files) to a new dataset. Then, create pipeline to train the package. → Failed.

Highly appreciate help from other professionals if am doing wrong way. Thanks.

Hi @KaiwenMo

Does this article help?

1 Like

Thanks a lot for sharing, seems something to do. Now, I am still working on it. Thanks a lot for sharing. :slight_smile:[quote=“loginerror, post:2, topic:331972, full:true”]
Hi @KaiwenMo

Does this article help?

[/quote]

1 Like

Hi Maciej, Thanks again for post! Finally I got it works together an online youtube video guide. Have a gread day.

1 Like

I’m glad to hear that. Please don’t hesitate to share the resources that helped you out :slight_smile: