How to take sql query dbms output in uipath

How to take sql query dbms output in uipath

You haven’t given enough information about what you are trying to do.

Executing one PL/SQL query for which output is not coming in the DATA grid. output is coming in DBMS tab in the toad. how to capture this output in UiPath.

Why aren’t you using the database activities that let you directly execute a query that is returned into a datatable in your automation?

Hi Sachin, Did you get any solution to get an DBMS Output?

@dinesh_Kumar9 no

The info is 100% clear and accurate:

“How to take sql query dbms output in UiPath”

Yet, after further clarification, you are answering things that are not related:

“Why aren’t you using the database activities that let you directly execute a query that is returned into a datatable in your automation?”

Because what he’s calling is not a query that is returned into a datatable.

To my knowledge, there’s no possible way to get, using an activity, the value of a DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE(‘’). PLease share if anyone knows of a way.

If someone is unaware of, or is otherwise not using the correct method to do something, it’s a valid answer to help them be aware of the correct way to do it. If you have a problem with my answer - on a post you’re digging up from 2 years ago - please share it.

The proper way to get data from a database is to use the UiPath database activities as I mentioned.

I’ve been always told to seek for the answer before posting a new one, in case it already exists.

If I find an open thread regarding a similar question, and it’s still open (showing that there was no valid answer yet back in the day, so the question is not been solved), allowing new answers, I dont’ know why I shouldn’t feel free to comment on it. I can comment on misleading or wrong answers to help further people in the same situation and maybe there’s a chance that the people who says they didn’t find a solution one year ago have found something and I catch their attention.

The proper way to accomplish what me and the OP in this thread as well as other people who participated cannot be done the way you propose, and there’s simply no way to do it. We have already explained it to you; if you don’t understand the question I don’t get why you keep insisting :man_shrugging: