How to take screenshot of Uipath Form using Take Screenshot activity

Hi,

I am unable to pass the UIpath form element to the Take screenshot activity. Request any inputs as to how to capture the Uipath Form screenshot. Placing ‘Take screenshot’ activity before or after the Uipath Form opening doesn’t ensure the screenshot of the Uipath Form is clicked.

Taking screenshots before the opening the Uipath form by giving a delay in “WaitBefore” for 30 seconds still takes the screenshot of the Desktop instead of the Uipath Form that is open on screen

Hey, I am not sure if I got the use case of taking a screenshot when the form is opened. However, you can try as shown below:

The background for this use case is given above. Even with following the above flow it’s not capturing the screenshot of the opened UiPath form.

PrintableForm.zip (311.5 KB)

Attached is the workflow that i am trying.

I have gone through the attachment and your parallel sequence was as shown below:

Please invoke the Create Form activity from a different workflow with the Isolated option checked in the Invok Workflow activity. Please find the below screenshots for more detail:
The modified workflow:

CreateForm.xaml

PLMK if you have any clarifications!

Thanks it is working with the above changes, as separate workflow for Create Form. Now i am able to get the Screenshot of the Uipath Form. Thanks a lot.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.