How to take a column from a table using a keyword in another column. for example if i have yes in column3 i have to take the respected value of yes which is in another column

how to take a column from a table using a keyword in another column. for example if i have yes in column3 i have to take the respected value of yes which is in another column

can i use this to take more number of objects…?
i have used if condition to filter out yes and no so i want only “no” condition …so in else part there will be number of “no” from that i have to find out the value of no which is another column.

Book2.xlsx (9.5 KB)

@Jebarohith19,

If you want to get all object in that particular datarow, then

1. you should simply use For Each Row on that datatable to iterate through,

2. take If activity

with condition —> row(2).ToString=“yes”
In then section you can create as many variable to store no of value and use them in assigns

col1 = row(0).Tostring
col2 = row(1).Tostring

MessageBox (to display value in column1) —> col1
MessageBox (to display value in column2) —> col2

i want only the columns whose id is no and value is something like name@gmail.com i have to send mail to the user …i want the value only which i couldnt iterate within the else condition… i share my workflow can u suggest me the best way?Sequence1.xaml (10.2 KB)

if u see the workflow it is already no of objects which is generated , from that i have to take the values only. like there will be “no” generated in else condition i have to take that and read the username and send a mail

@Jebarohith19,

See this updated workflow —> process.zip (20.8 KB)
Now in then section after those assigns you can use any Send MailMessage activity using appropriate var for address.

Thanks a lot it worked.

Glad to help :slight_smile: