How to stop processes from running at startup of UIPath assistant?

Hi, I have scheduled some processes to run at a specific time but the problem is as soon as I open UIPath assistant, the saved processes start running automatically. Is there a way to stop it from happening?

@Vignesh_Satheesh1

Welcome to our UiPath community.

You can Stop the processes from UiPath Assistant itself.

@lakshman Thank you for replying, I know I can stop it from the Assistant itself. But in this case, I don’t want processes to run when I open UIPath Assistant, how do I prevent that?

@Vignesh_Satheesh1

I guess you selected Automatically start process option while creating Process. If yes then uncheck it.

I haven’t selected it, it’s unchecked. I am able to stop it once the process starts from assistant. But I don’t want them to start as soon as I open assistant

I am having the same issue. The moment assistant starts it auto-launches two processes. They are not scheduled to run or set to run automatically.

Your behavior can have multiple causes:

1. If the Robot becomes unresponsive (the robot machine is down, or the Robot Service crashes) during job execution, after reconnecting, it restarts the execution of the jobs that were running during the crash.

2. If your job execution depends on a specific resource that is not yet available, the job remains in the Pending state until the conditions for the jobs execution are met.
    For example, user U1 connects to the hostname H1 using credentials C1. However, the wrong credentials C2 are inputted to connect to the hostname. Therefore, the job enters the pending state. If you later update the credentials to the correct ones (that is, C1), the job resumes its execution.

3. In addition to executing processes from the Processes and Jobs pages, you can also configure any process to automatically start when the Robot agent is launched (when in Assistant your robot is connected to Orchestrator). As an administrator, this enables you to ensure that necessary processes are launched without delay or failure from the machine user, for example, to ensure adherence to company IT policies.

Example:

GET for https://cloud.uipath.com/ORG_NAME/TENANT_NAME/orchestrator_/odata/Releases(YOUR_ACTIVE_PROCESS_RELEASE_ID)

1. You have an active trigger for the impacted process and you don’t know about its existence.

Example:

GET for https://cloud.uipath.com/ORG_NAME/TENANT_NAME/orchestrator_/odata/ProcessSchedules?$top=1000&$orderby=Name%20asc

References: