Any help on this would be appreciated.
- Read list of dates from excel file (1 year: 365 dates prior to today)
- Input the first date to currency exchange website
- Extract list of historic exchange rates into datatable
- Append to excel sheet
- Loop through all 365 dates in the original list
What I would like to add:
- Add the date variable into a new column as a date stamp every time a list of currencies are extracted.
** I am currently using another loop to stamp each row, however this takes too long as there are 168 currencies (rows). Please see desired output below.