How to skip specific queue item

Hi guys
Can you please help me how to skip a specific queue item or do not want to process.

1 Like

@Aleem_Khan

You can add different references to those items you want to skip it.

1 Like

Please give any example

1 Like

@Aleem_Khan

Do you have any unique column in your input data ?

If yes then add reference value as Process - unique column value/Not Process - unique column value while adding items to the queue using either Add Queue Item or Add Transaction Item activity. At the time of processing items from the queue mention reference filter as StartsWith and value as “Process”. So that you can skip the items whose reference names started with Not Process.

May I know when you want to process those skipped items ? If you don’t want to process at all then don’t add those items to Queue itself.

Hey @Aleem_Khan

When you say Skip, I’m sure you would be having some business rules to ignore the item.

So now as soon you get the transaction item just check if your business rule for skipping satisfies then you can simply Postpone the item else proceed for processing.

Thanks
#nK

1 Like

@Aleem_Khan

• If you don’t want to process that queue item for now then that can be postponed using Postpone Transaction Item activity
  • If you don’t want to process at all then try to update the custom status by using an activity called Set Transaction Progress activity, it creates custom progress status for the in progress transaction item. Move to the next item once you update this

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.