How to setup Orchestrator

Hi, All.
I ask you a question about Orchestrator settings.

In this topic, I cannot do no.7.
“7. Copy the configuration URL and paste it in the Settings popup Configuration URL field and click on Save. It will validate and Add your robot to the orchestrator.”

So, where is the configuration URL?
And, what should I do this ?

Please tell me.
Thanks.
Mickey

1 Like

Hi,
Its just a Orchestrator url "http://demo.uipath,com"

Thank you for your reply.
Where is the “Settings popup Configuration URL field”?
I cannot find this.

Its same as orchestrator url. just a different terminology.

Where is the field should I type?

I have really no idea why its required ,your good to go if your connected machine to orchestrator.
You just need to setup provision to robot and deploy the process into robot .
please follow up @aksh1yadav thread .

1 Like

Well in configuration Url you have to mention your Orchestrator server Url .

if you do not have such server where you have installed it then you can use “http://demo.uipath.com” for practice or understanding :slight_smile:

if not registered then first register yourself there and make yourself familiar with that.

For rest you can see this thread :

Regards…!!
Aksh

Hi @Mickey,
7. Copy the configuration URL and paste it in the Settings popup Configuration URL field and click on Save. It will validate and Add your robot to the orchestrator.

The Reason:

1. This is required to publish one copy of your executable file (source code) to the cloud storage of Orchestrator, i.e: the Process Section.
  2. The orchestrator collects one copy of your source code, so that whenever you assign a robot to it, it can send one copy of source code for execution on that machine.
    Note: If you don’t configure your machine to the orchestrator then uipath sends one copy to the projects folder (in local machine)

In case you are using Orchestrator Version: 2016.2.xxxx, then the configuration URL is not available in that settings panel. It was there in Version: 2016.1.xxxx
@badita Can you guide us regarding the Configuration URL in new version of orchestrator? It has been removed in these versions?

Regards,
Jiban

Thank you for your support.
I read the thread.

Hi.
Thanks for your reply.
I see the thread and URL.

Hi, Jiban.
I really understand the solution for your support.
Maybe my version does not have the configuration URL.
Thank you very much!
Mickey

Which version you are using… ? i have done with 2016.* and there was only what i mentioned @Mickey

The latest one!

can you check your version in help menu or share the screenshot of the same?

Sure, My version is 2016.2.6379.

Then that should work what i said earlier pal. you have dedicated Orchestartor url or you just wanna experience it?

Jiban it needs the oRchestartor url. for now e.g. http://demo.uipath.com you can put there.

1 Like

Ahaa… I have not checked. Will check soon.
Do you have any articles on the same?

1 Like

I am getting the following error on orchestrator set up. Please help