Problem: Process was thrown an exception error because of Time out at Send Hotkey activities processing. (My bot running in background)
- In our company security control policy every PC/Laptop must be logoff to lock screen when Idle for 15 minute.
- Bot process including activities which won’t work in Background such as “Send Hotkey”, “Type into Security”, etc,…
- Bot type is “Unattended”
Question: I would like to know how to set the bot run in foreground, meaning is Bot must login PC domain before start the process.
- Connect Bot machine with Orchestrator, setting with Domain/Username and password
- My process has been set with scheduling. On every Thursday 05:30 AM.
- The Bot machine was turn on and locked off the screen when leave to Idle over 15 minute.
- When reach the schedule at 05:30 AM, the bot can start process as normal in background mode (not login domain). The bot run until “Send Hotkey” process. And then stop because of timeout (thrown exception error).