How to set red colour to complete row text when column "Results" contains failed?

How to set red colour to complete row text when column "Status " contains failed ?

Hi @MitheshBolla,

You can check this forum thread as this issue has been solved previously.

However, you would need to add an if-statement to check if the status is set to failed.

Regards,
JM

1 Like

Hi @MitheshBolla

Please have a look

How To Set Color of Row Based on Value on Cell? - Help - UiPath Community Forum

Thanks.

1 Like

Without hotkeys i need to work on

This activity is hilighting complete cell, but not text.

Hi @MitheshBolla

Please have a look,

How to change text color in cell and change related cell value also in excel - Help / Activities - UiPath Community Forum

Thanks.

1 Like

@ushu any help, which activity is use to add color for text but not cell. without using hotkeys

@Palaniyappan , can i add colour to text but not cell

Please install the package BalaReva.Excel.Activities from the Manage Packages interface within UiPath Studio, and use the activity Cell Font.

Regards,
JM

1 Like

Only uipath packages recommended.not custom packages .

Please see provided screenshot.

Regards,

JM

1 Like

This gives colour to complete cells, i just want for text.

this complete row is coloured, but i only want text not cells

@MitheshBolla

Please see the attached link for an explanation on how to solve this problem with conditional formatting within Excel.

If you’re adamant about solving this issue with UiPath the easiest solution would be to create a VBA script and then running it with UiPath (How to change the font color in the excel cell - #5 by AndersJensen)

Regards

JM

1 Like

Hi @MitheshBolla ,

Could you Check the post Below :

Once this is working, we can adopt the method of finding the row indices which are required to be colored.

1 Like

hi bro,
I had took this invoke vba code and placed it in my C# project .
i had ran the code , there is no error but still it is not hilighting the Font for paticular cell.

Hello @MitheshBolla

You can use the Format cell activity. This can be used to change the Font color or cell color.

2 Likes

With this i am able to fill colour in cell.

My requriment is to just hilight font . not cell

I think you can modify the font color as well as font style also using this activity.

1 Like

We cant change font colour with that activity