How to set accounts for developers, end users & how do we manage licenses on process mining

Hi, Could you please help me on this. I have installed Process Mining on development server, created site in IIS, applied SSL certificate. Also created a small application and loaded data, created visualizations etc…
I need help on how to set accounts for developers, how to set accounts for end users, how do we manage licenses etc.

The license for one tenant can be managed ad the Admin level in your Cloud Orchestrator Home.

And in your tenant, you cann create users and have the specified licence type assigned to them. Once that user connects to the orchestrator via interactive login they’ll have the assigned license. Below doc will help

You can manage the roles for a user or user group as well to assign specific access to a user or use group. This way you can restrict users to access the features you don’t want them to use. Below doc shows the steps for the same.

@nisargkadam23 Any idea?

Hello @Santosh1231 ! Hope you’re doing good.

The Superadmin Users Tab → Navigate to Superadmin users to create and manage accounts for developers.

The Releases Tab → Navigate to release and select Open end-user administration to create new users and manage end-user access rights.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

Feel free to let us know if you’ve any questions.

Regards,
Rashmi

1 Like

Thank you so much @rashmi.nc for your support.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.