How to separate data and write in different sheet of same workbook

hello,

test_rpa.xlsx (8.4 KB)

please check the excel sheet . my requirement is those Names belongs to state a will write in sheet1 and those names belongs to state b write in sheet2 of same workbook . and rest of the data (state not equal to a and b) write completely in different workbook. i have made the structure of workflow but can not able to build if condition for state . please suggest me with your valuable ideas.

thanks in advance .

@roysupriya21, Hey and welcome back.

Try this below and let me know if its what you wanted.

Example.zip (18.8 KB)

1 Like

can i get this solution in more simply way… i am new to uipath studio . so can you please make the workflow with my uploaded worksheet .

You can simply Use
Read Range For Sheet1 say DT1

Then use FilterDatatable FOR State A in that
Input = DT1
Output=State_a
Use Keep
Condition
“State” = “a”

Then use FilterDatatable FOR State b in that
Input = DT1
Output=State_b
Use Keep
Condition
“State” = “b”

Then use FilterDatatable FOR State without a and b in that
Input = DT1
Output=OtherState
Use Remove
Condition
“State” = “a”
or
“State” = “b”

Then Use Write Range
Sheet name=“State_a”
Datatatble=State_a
like wise for remaining two by using different sheet name

sample.xaml (10.7 KB) test_rpa.xlsx (10.6 KB)

1 Like

@roysupriya21, I have added comments to the first one for you to understand what’s happening.

This is the one same as before but with comments:
Exmpl.zip (19.3 KB)

And then below should be what you wanted when you said you want simple. This should be simple to understand:

Exmpl2.zip (20.0 KB)

Let me know how it goes.

sorry previously i have forgot to mention one requirement . now please check updated excel sheet also.test_rpa.xlsx (8.6 KB)
my requirement is those Names belongs to state a will write in sheet1 and those names belongs to state b write in sheet2 of same workbook . and rest of the data (state not equal to a and b) write completely in different workbook. and also i need first name and last name to be marge as Name . i have made the structure of workflow but can not able to build if condition for state . please suggest me with your valuable ideas.

thanks in advance .