How to send Orchestrator notifications to Zapier using Webhook?
Scenario: Use Zapier to receive notification from Orchestrator Webhook. Zapier is a web-based application, which can integrate many different applications (Example: Evernote, Slack, Google Drive). In Zapier, a single workflow is called Zap.
Create a Zap to integrate UiPath Orchestrator Webhook and Gmail. Zapier will subscribe to Orchestrator notification for Job Start and Complete. Once, Job starts or completes, Orchestrator webhook will send a notification to registered Zapier URL. Zapier will receive data and process the data and send formatted data to configured Gmail.
Step by step guide:
- Create a Zapier URL, to subscribe to Orchestrator Events (Job Start and Job Complete)
- Create a Zap and Search for "webhook"
- Select Catch Hook and Save
- Copy the Zapier URL:
Configure that URL to Orchestrator Webhook and subscribe to the required events
- Configure the Zapier URL to receive notification and register for the Orchestrator Events:
Connect Gmail to Webhook and Format received notifications
- Connect Gmail to Webhook:
- Configure Gmail:
- Select a Gmail Account:
- Create Subject and Body Template:
- Click on Finish
Now Zap is ready to receive notification from Orchestrator and send the formatted data to configured Gmail.