How to send forward one mail to other mailadresses

Please try this:

• Save Mail Message
  • Send SMTP Mail Message and use the Save Mail Message in the Forward Option
2 Likes

Hi Hermawan,
I am also the same issue while forwarding the email with a certain format/ layout. Tried with IsHtml but it’s making it worse. Why isn’t the IsHtml not working?

Thanks,
Rudrava.

1 Like

Hi nicostegeman,
were you able to get a solution to forward the email with the layout?

Thanks,
Rudrava.

1 Like

Works very fine! Thanks a lot. Be careful to edit the “type argument” in the for each. Something i forgot and had some issues

1 Like

you can use forward mail activity. Please refer this :
https://docs.uipath.com/integrations/docs/office365-forward-mail

Hello everyone,

Forwarding a mail with Send Outlook Mail Message activity is not a proper way because it can’t preserve the format and images if exist. Here I created a custom activity to forward outlook mail message, it keeps the original mail formatting and content.

https://go.uipath.com/component/outlook-mail-activities-4dbc88

2 Likes

Hi Hermawan,

I am also the same issue while forwarding the email with a certain format/ layout. You can refer to email the layout below. Please advise fixing the issue

• Original
  • Forward(Follow your step)

Hi Adrian,

What is the “type argument”? Because
Hi Hermawan,

I am also the same issue while forwarding the email with a certain format/ layout. You can refer to email the layout below. Please advise fixing the issue

• Original
  • Forward(Follow your step)

Hi weerato,

you can find the ‘TypeArgument’ in the For each activity of mails. Just select TypeArgument as “System.Net.MailMessage”

Thanks hermawan. It worked for me perfectly

HI Farhi,

I have already defined the TypeArgument with your comment but it still not gone.
Kindly help to fix the issue.

what is the error you’re getting then?

Solution to forward a mail even if the original mail has pictures or tables (HTML body) and will keep the original format:
I am using Exchange activities.

1.Get Exchange Mail activity (IsBodyHtml - True) → Output: inboxMails
2.Send Exchange Mail activity
-Forward Property (MailMessage - inboxMail(0) or the MailMessage variable that you want to forward)
-if you do not fill Body and Subject fields, the forwarded mail will have the original body and subject
-To (the receiver address)
-IsBodyHtml → True

2 Likes

Hi @VladTof

I tried above mentioned steps, i am able to forward, tables are coming but images are coming as image

Can anyone help me?

Thanks
Latika

Hi Latika,

I think you are using outlook if yes try to open your outlook mail from chrome .

@kalyanDev I am using Get exchange mail and Send exchange mail activities.

Thanks
Latika

@Latika10011740 okay…are you using outlook mail or gmail ? because outlook sometimes will not load messages properly in desktop application so try to open in mail box in chrome

@kalyanDev its outlook not gmail

then open that mail box in chrome in outlook.office.365.com
check once

@kalyanDev yes i checked from web outlook also,

Thanks
Latika