How to select/loop dynamic Elements

Hello everybody,

I am currently trying to download data of used cars and store it in a csv file.
I can’t simply use the data scraper, because many important infos are only available if you click on the respective car and not on the overview site.
Therefore I have to loop through all of the cars on the overview site (click on them, get infos and then get back). However I could not manage to find any solution for this after trying for hours.
I could not find any ID’s with ongoing numeric values or anything similar.
I would be very grateful if somebody could help me.

The site I want to extract the infos from is: https://www.autoscout24.de/ergebnisse?cy=D&powertype=kw&atype=C&ustate=N%2CU&sort=standard&desc=0&page=1&size=20

Thank you very much

Hi @UipathNewbie,

• Use Find Children Activity to the all the element.
  • Use For Loop to loop through the all the elements.
  • inside the loop using click activity click the elements.
  • it will navigate to detail information and using screen scarping/Extract Structured data extract all the information’s and click button.
  • Loop will continue.

For Example Find Children

Filter->"<webctrl tag='DIV' class='cldt-summary-full-item' parentclass='cl-list-element cl-list-element-gap' parentid='classifiedsContent' />"

Selector->"<html title='Gebrauchtwagen Angebote bei AutoScout24' /><webctrl id='list' tag='BODY' />"

Output-> iEnumerable this one need to loop through it

Refer below xaml.

ExtractData.xaml (13.6 KB)

Regards,
Arivu

How to select each line button and click
Solved - Select specific hyperlinks within HTML table
Capturing the last answer of the messenger
How to select each line button and click
Click on multiple buttons in browser

Hello @arivu96,

thank you very much for your help.

I have incorporated your suggestions, however it seems that I always get an error if I get to the 2. element “The Ui element is no longer valid”.
After the robots finds the 1. element, I let him click on it and then click on the back button to get to the overview site again, this seems somehow to cause trouble.
If I just highlight all elements on the overview site without any clicking it works just fine.
Unfortunately I can’t upload my robot since I am a new user.

Additionaly I would like to know, why you set the “find children” “scope option” to “find_descendants” and not “find_children”. What is the difference here?

Hi @UipathNewbie,

Please refer the below xaml file, i just opened the website and clicked each of product and go inside and press back button to go to next product.

ExtractData.xaml (13.6 KB)

Regards,
Arivu

Data Scraping in job portal
Solved - Select specific hyperlinks within HTML table