How to select and deselect columns from Checkboxes

Hi UiPath Support

I have the following challenge:

I have a table of cars, I wanted to select the cars per Brand and also select cars separately
the problem is:

when I activate the logic to select and deselect cars per Brand I will not be able to select cars separately.

Any Idea?

if I try to select only one car for example “Prius” I will not be able because the “Brnd Toyota” is desabled

I want to be able to select cars per brand through Column “brnd” and also be able to directly select cars through the column “select car”

@ayyoub

If you do it manually then also same thing happening ?

Yes
Since the column select car has alogic where it is said if “brnd” is false then all cars should be deselcted.
it’s like contradiction and I don’t know how to manage it.

I want to be able to select cars per brand through Column “brnd” and also be able to directly select cars through the column “select car”
Any Idea ?

@ayyoub

If you are able to do the above mentioned steps manually then it will be possible with UiPath else it’s not possible.

I didn’t get you

I want to have two option

-selecting/deselecting cards per brand on the column “brand”

-selecting/deselecting cards manually on the column “select car” or with the button “select all”

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.