How to scrap images from websites

Hi there,

I have tried to scrap images from websites like Amazon but unable to extract image. I am getting selector issue and “Ui element not found”. Not getting how to resolve that.

Can anybody please suggest me, how to do that?

Thanks & Regards,
Sasmita

I’m guessing your current selector has something unique that was related to the first image you selected to capture. Can you reply with your selector so we can see what your activity is using?

1 Like

If you want to actually get a copy of the image to be saved to local then your choice of activity should be Take Screenshot

UiPath Flow

Save Image.xaml (6.1 KB)

Try using this activity, if you need more help revert back.

This solution is to save image, next try going through the link below to have better understanding of selectors.

UiPath Selectors

1 Like

Hi @Seth.Boone,

Thanks for replying me back. Following are the selector issue, I am getting.

e.SelectorNotFoundException

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: ---->
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.FindFirst(UiFindScope scope, String nodeID)
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.FindFirst(FindScope scope, Selector selector)
— End of inner ExceptionDetail stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

I have tried to change the selector with " * ". But that didn’t work for me.
Can we please check it out?

Thanks & Regards,
Sasmita

Hi @Raguvarthan,

Thanks for suggesting and the UiPath Flow(XAML).
I am trying out, what you have suggested in the XAML and I will let you know if anything will be there regarding the same.

Regards,
Sasmita

Okie @Sasmita