How to Schedule job to run every 5 minutes from 9:15 to 17:00

I’ve been searching for this but i don’t yet understand how to achieve this
i need to run this job every 5 minutes starting 9:15 till 17:00 every Mon,Tue,Wed,Thur,Fri

@Ayasoliman
have a look on below helper tool links:

can maybe the case that complete schedule requires additional triggers

Hi @Ayasoliman

When I saw 9:15, I was unsure if this can be achieved in UiPath Orchestrator. A normal Cron expression in Linux would achive this by two different lines of expressions, but the UiPath implementation is going to struggle with the starting time (9:15) as one cannot write two cron expressions with line breaks in the same trrigger.

The only other Solved thread which has a solution of this suggests using two different expressions (two jobs with two different cron expressions). I have not tested this, but looks like there is a possibility: Cron expresstion for hourly sechedule with 30 granular time - Help / Orchestrator - UiPath Community Forum

The closest I could come up within a single trigger expression are:

• Case 1. Every 5 minutes, starting at 15 minutes past the hour, between 09:00 AM and 04:59 PM, Monday through Friday

0 15/5 9-16 ? * 2-6 

• Case 2. Every 5 minutes, between 09:00 AM and 04:59 PM, Monday through Friday

0 0/5 9-16 ? * 2-6

In Case 1, the robot will only start at hh:15:00 so you will miss the first three runs every hour.
In Case 2, the robot will run from 9:00 and will not respect the starting 15 minutes of delay.

More documentation here : Using Cron Expressions (uipath.com)