How to schedule a process to run in a specific time daily

Hi All,

Please anyone guide me that how to schedule a process to run in a specific time,
i.e. I have two process First process I wanna run at 8am daily and another one process on 10am daily.

Your help will be helps me a lot.
Thanks.

Hi @HeartCatcher

Step to be followed

1. Click the Add button. The Add Schedule window is displayed.
  2. In the Name field, add a name for the schedule and from the Process list, select the process that you want to execute at a specific interval.
  3. Then from the Timezone list, select the time zone according to which the schedule is to be performed.
  4. In the Triggers tab, select the execution frequency of the schedule ( Minutes , Hourly , Daily , Weekly , Monthly , Advanced ). The right side of the Triggers section is updated accordingly. In the right side of the Triggers section, input the exact time you want the schedule to start at.
  5. Now in the Execution Target tab, select the Robot(s) that you want to execute the process. If you select Specific Robots , all the Robots associated to the selected process are displayed, and you can choose any of them. If you select Allocate dynamically , input the number of times the process is to be executed.
  6. Optionally you can enable the Stop Job After toggle, in the Actions tab and enter the amount of time that needs to pass before the job is either stopped or killed.
  7. Select if you want the job to be Stopped or Killed after the stop time elapses.
  8. Click Create . The Add Schedule window closes. Your settings are saved in the database. The new schedule is displayed in the Schedules page. Please note that newly created schedules are enabled by default.

Regards
Gokul

1 Like

Hi @Gokul001 ,

But here orchestrator is not using I wanna schedule in UIpath studio in entireprise edition

Hi @HeartCatcher

Then you may try with windows task scheduler to trigger the bots!

Refer to the thread below!

Regards

1 Like

Hi @HeartCatcher

Please look into the PDF

Windows Task Schedular(Uipath).pdf (1.5 MB)

Regards
Gokul

1 Like

@HeartCatcher

If you have the attended automation then you can schedule it from the UiPath Assistant

Also check below for your reference

Hope this may help you

Thanks

1 Like

Hi All,

The shortest and easiest method to schedule a process based on the specific time will be as in the attachment.

hi Gokul001,

I follow your step but I have error on the route.
“C:\Users\AIT04\AppData\Local\UiPath\app-21.4.4\UiRobot.exe”

I know AIT04 is user name. But what is " app-21.4.4"? Where can I find the correct route?

Hey @lin_wenpan ,

That is the version. Inside Uipath folder check for the folder with the version “like 21.4.4” or it can vary. Inside that you can find the robot…exe

1 Like

You can also check in the below path.
C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Programs\UiPath\Studio\UiRobot.exe

Hi @lin_wenpan,

Short answer to the location : C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Programs\UiPath\Studio\UiRobot.exe

This change in file location was enforced from 21.10 version of the Studio, wherein the way UiPath Studio updates itself was changed and all mention of the version of studio was erased from the path. Also UiRobot.exe was forced to be connected to an orchestrator and using task-scheduler without Orchestrator connected to the robot instance was removed. In short, if you want to run robots using task-scheduler you have to be connected to your Orchestrator (1 local license). Else you will find the execution will fail with an error message "One local license is required."

When you cannot find where a .exe file is located, see the suggestions in this thread. The approach works for all executable files in windows.

1 Like