How to save an Extracted Table from a Website in an Excel in StudioX?

I cannot find any option to save the extracted table:

You can see that the option by default says, Save changes: off.

Also, I cannot choose a custom Excel:

I cannot find also in the properties how to enable the save:

And the option to move to the clipboard is giving me issues (invalid characters) that’s why I avoided it.

Any idea how to do it? I know how to do this with Studio but for a specific reason, I must use StudioX.

Hi,

How about the following?

Edit:
Need to Clear Value then choose “Save for Later Use”.

img20210908-6

Regards,

Good answer but I think what was missing was the part of the Save for Later Use. Maybe you can add that section because I didn’t notice it before.

Hi,

Which version of UiAutomation package / Studio do you use?
I cannot reproduce your issue…

Regards,

I’m using the latest and as I said, I’m using StudioX. I cannot use Studio for this project as I shared in my original question.

This is what is missing in your question:

The rest is correct.

Thanks.

Hi,

I’m using the latest

You mean StudioX 21.8-beta community edition and UiAutomation-21.8.0-preview, right?

I’m using StudioX .

Yes, I know (as my previous screenshot is from StudioX)

This is what is missing in your question:

Yes, but in my environment, cannot reproduce it and I’ll try to change package verison same as yours.

Regards,

Hi,

Hi,

If something exists in “Extract to” field, we cannot choose “Save for Later Use”

img20210908-5

So can you try to choose “Clear Value” , then choose “Save for Later Use”?

Regards,

Yes, I know it works. I suggested you edit your question and add it there to complete it as one with the full workflow. Your previous question gave me a hint about it.

Hi,

Alright. Thank you for your advice!

Regards,

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.