How to run two.bat files parallely

How to run two .bat files parallel and these are from two different projects,when i run the below code only first one is executing ,second one disappearing.

start “” “C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\UiPath\app-19.8.0\UiRobot.exe” -file “C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\UiPath\Automation\Agent_TEST.xaml”
start “” “C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\UiPath\app-19.8.0\UiRobot.exe” -file “C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\UiPath\TEST\Policy_TEST.xaml”

@RajeshT

We can use Parallel Activity to run two things parallely.

But here you are trying to run two bots at a same time right. It’s not possible.

1 Like

Hi @RajeshT,

Have you tried use Parallel activity?

Maybe you can give it a go.

Cheers,

1 Like

Hi @lakshman @Allenliaw,

I cannot use activities because this .bat file is running after some validation before from other system due to which i cannot include activites i can include only .bat file code as above.
By using same above code how can i run one by one?

I mean one.bat file,running one by one workflow.

1 Like

@RajeshT

You can use Start Process Activity and provide that bat file path to run it from studio.

1 Like

Hi @lakshman ,

As i said i cannot use activities to execute .bat files.
Can we run like below:

start “” “C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\UiPath\app-19.8.0\UiRobot.exe” -file “C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\UiPath\Automation\Agent_TEST.xaml”
Give some code to run after first one complete then run the below code.
start “” “C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\UiPath\app-19.8.0\UiRobot.exe” -file “C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\UiPath\TEST\Policy_TEST.xaml”

@RajeshT

May i know what is the reason ?

And also one more thing Is this command you kept it in notepad file or not ?

1 Like

Hi @lakshman,
You can check in below screenshot,there is some java code running before i start my execution(.bat file code) ,so i need to include the code in same file as below .
Commands am executing from .bat file.

@RajeshT

Please check below thread and it may help you.

Unable to run a process through command line

1 Like

@RajeshT

Is the issue got solved ?

Hi @lakshman,

I am still checking on this issue.

1 Like