How to run the bot Saturday,Sunday and holidays

@Anil_G @Jithesh_R @arjunshenoy

Is the format is wright to understand the bot today’s date and excel date is match so bit can move forward

@suraj_gaikwad ,
Can you Please print & share what data does “DT” contains

Regards,

@Jithesh_R

DT is null showing how?

How can I change the format of date because in DT output format showing like this

@suraj_gaikwad ,
Did u complete running Read Raange Activity?
May be you should do one more “Step Into”

Regards,

@Jithesh_R i have complete the read range activity and output is coming like this :point_up_2:

@suraj_gaikwad ,
Put this inside If condition and check

DateTime.ParseExact(CurrentRow("Date").ToString, "MM/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss",System.Globalization.CultureInfo.InvariantCulture).ToString("dd/MM/yyyy").Equals(Now.ToString("dd/MM/yyyy"))

Regards,

2 Likes

Okay let me try ,

Thanks

This error occurred
@Jithesh_R

This exception occurred

@Anil_G @Jithesh_R

@suraj_gaikwad

Please use a log message and check if the value is proper for the currentrow

cheers

1 Like

@Anil_G @Jithesh_R

Date is coming in thi format

@suraj_gaikwad ,
Why did you mention “=false” inside if condition?
Just put the expression whatever i had sent inside if section if its true then it will go to then block otherwise else block

Regards,

Actually i tried with true only but it’s going false

@Jithesh_R

Thanks

1 Like

Issued solved

Thanks guys

@Jithesh_R

Hello,

Actually bot is whatever date is in Excel but the proble is that it’s only if condition
Means if the date is matched with today’s date so it has move towards the process but it’s not happening bot is taking all dates one by one

I have to do if the date is match run the process

@Jithesh_R @Anil_G

1 Like

@suraj_gaikwad

In the loop once it is matched add a break statement…so that soon after it matches the loop will break

Cheers

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.